Standard Features & Specifications
- Material : Silicone Mold
- Cure time : 1 hour per inch of thickness
- Vulcanization temperature : 320-350°F
- Durometer : 50
- Form : Disc
- Size available: 9",12",15" and 18"
- Pewter alloys, wax,and resin, cures silver, bronze or brass masters without parts sticking or changing color
- Great for pewter alloys and parts that have large undercuts or complex designs
- Greatly speeds up mold making thus providing excellent payback when comparing time savings to black rubber.